We have a large garden and my neighbor makes amazing sour dough bread. So, I proposed a neighborly food trade. Now we are both saving money and eating great!
We traded a melon, a few bunches of grapes, and tomatoes from our garden for.....
We traded a melon, a few bunches of grapes, and tomatoes from our garden for.....
3 loaves of sour dough breadI put mozzarella cheese and tomato on top and broiled them till brown. Then we dipped them in balsamic basil dipping oil from Tastefully Simple (shown in the picture). It was so yummy. That was a quick summertime dinner I enjoyed.
This was a win-win trade because I don't have time right now to bake bread and they didn't have time for a big garden. It's been fun to place an "order" with our neighbor friends. Try trading with someone you might like it!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.