I made this Princess cake for my daughters 6th b-day. See how I made my Princess Cake. This was one of my first post on this blog. This cake inspired me to want to share the simple creative Mommy moments with others. I hope we all as mothers savor these moments-we all know they grow up too quick. What cakes have you made out of love for your kids? I would love to see them on your blogs.Friday, July 10, 2009
My Princess Cake
I made this Princess cake for my daughters 6th b-day. See how I made my Princess Cake. This was one of my first post on this blog. This cake inspired me to want to share the simple creative Mommy moments with others. I hope we all as mothers savor these moments-we all know they grow up too quick. What cakes have you made out of love for your kids? I would love to see them on your blogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Cute cake! I gave you a Kreativ Blogger Award. Go to my blog to get your award. Thanks for doing such a great job with your blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://partiesandholidays.blogspot.com/2009/07/kreativ-blogger-award.html
I love this cake. It is cute and looks like something I could actually do! I have bookmarked it as I'm sure we'll have another princess party when my daughter turns five in February!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Michie! Yes, you can make this cake! It's my kind of party planning....do-able, less stress, and FUN! Show me the cake when you make it. Take care.
ReplyDelete