Plates: White Chinet plates from a coupon deal this spring
Puppy Chow Ingredients:
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 tsp. vanilla
9 cups Crispix cereal (any flavor)
1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
Instructions:
1. Combine peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave for one minute then stir to blend all ingredients thoroughly. Add 1/2 tsp. vanilla. Stir well.
3. Place the 9 cups of Crispix cereal in a very large bowl.
4. Pour the peanut butter-chocolate mixture over the cereal and toss evenly, making sure all the cereal gets a good covering.
5. Coat with powdered sugar, sprinkling evenly over the cereal and tossing as you sprinkle to cover each piece well.
from HERE
The table shown with Kibbles and Bits- Pretzel sticks (from Dollar store) and shredded carrots
Puppy paw print cupcakes
I used Rasinetes and Junior mints
The paw print birthday cake (shown before frosting it).
A frosting the cake tip- I bake my cakes the day before and freeze them. I pull out the cakes and frost them when they are still frozen (about 3 hours before serving). Frosting is so much easier this way. When it's party time the cakes aren't frozen but really MOIST!
I wrapped them in a sandwich bag with some curly ribbon I had in my wrapping box. I put one in each take home doggie bag.
The "Doggie bags"The bags included ball (Dollar store pack of 4), a wrapped doggie bone, play dough, and some candy.










Cute cute party!! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm saving this idea. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat idea for a party.
ReplyDeleteThanks. I hope you plan one soon. Staci
ReplyDeleteMy youngest son is SO obsessed with puppies! I love this and will be using it as reference for his April bday party! THANKS!! :-)
ReplyDelete