I have begun my online recipe search for school lunch box ideas. I receive e-mails on my children's development from www.babycenter.com and they had some interesting lunch box ideas. It helped me to get the ball rolling. I want to know what you pack for your kids that is healthy, tasty, and fun for lunch boxes. Please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail. Thanks a bunch! StaciHere's one I found that caught my eye!
Veggie Wrap Roll-ups With Cream Cheese from www.babycenter.com
10 minutes
0 minutes
10 minutes
Sandwich wraps now come in a variety of flavors and colors -- we like to use whole wheat, roasted red pepper, or spinach wraps.
Ingredients
2 sandwich wraps or flour tortillas1/2 cup softened cream cheese
1 tomato, very finely chopped
1/2 cucumber, very finely chopped
1 red bell pepper, cut into very thin slices

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.