I was at another Utah Home show a few years back and saw this breakfast nook shelf. I like the placement in the breakfast nook. So, I took a picture to remember. Sorry lady you are on my blog.
I like:
- The warm red paint
- The window topper shape with the three decorative ties/tabs (can't see the fabric really)
- The round silver platter on the shelf
- The black painted shelf placement with the dark table and chairs
I don't like:
- The shelf decor-In my opinion the galvanized steel potted trees are fine alone but to just put three of the same up there in that arrangement lacks interest.
Solution- Keep one galvanized steel potted tree and find two other similar but a little different shaped pot and some greenery in varying heights. Go to Tai Pan Trading company, Michael's, JoAnn's, or even Walmart and create your own. Rearrange the grouping with the three elements described and display them on the shelf- Now the shelf will have a common element (3 galvanized steel pots with greenery), the silver platter, and an interesting grouping. Is that clear as mud?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.