Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Free samples online

I like free stuff...who doesn't? A site must be "safe" and worth my time to sign up for the free stuff. There are a lot I pass up. I am very selective on what I sign up for these days. I have ONE recommendation for you today- The Walmart wire free samples. Check it out HERE. They offer new ones every so often. Check back and see what they have to offer.

Freebies online TIPS: I use a junk email address (created for this purpose), I never use my real b-day, I use my home address of course, and I spell my last name funny. I can't make you any promises on junk mail or spam but I haven't had any problems with the Walmart wire ones. My favorite freebies from Walmart wire have been: small Huggies baby wipe samples, Nature-made vitamins, powered drink mixes, and feminine products. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.