As a fellow American, I want to try a little bit harder to live a "greener" life (little by little). So today I dried our jeans out on the deck.
Then I patted myself on the back for the effort to save energy. I live a pretty simple life with a lot of the "usual" daily mommy task and obligations (don't we all). I try to break the monotony of the daily grind by mixing up life and I have saved some energy!
Then I patted myself on the back for the effort to save energy. I live a pretty simple life with a lot of the "usual" daily mommy task and obligations (don't we all). I try to break the monotony of the daily grind by mixing up life and I have saved some energy! You got to start somewhere, right?
Think of something you can do today to save energy then pat yourself on the back and enjoy.

Way to go, going green!
ReplyDeleteTo answer your question, if you are looking for a small safe the sentry 1100 fireproof safe is a good one. I believe Lowe's sells them for around $30.
Thank you Erika!
ReplyDelete