
Norah from Norah's Menus and Recipes gave me this award. I like Norah's blog because she uses fresh ingredients for the everyday family. You should check it out. Thank you Norah for following my blog and for giving me this passionate blogger award!
The Rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Write five things you are passionate about apart from blogging.
3. Tag 5 people on your lists and let them know you tagged them.
5 things I am passionate about:
1. Family unity- I love being with my three kids and my sweetheart. I enjoy playing and working together.
2. Creating things from scratch when I have time- Home design and decor projects, new foods, parties, digital scrapbooking, and an occasional craft.
3. Volunteering- I feel very strong about this.
4. My faith life and belief system
5. Saving money by bargain shopping, couponing, gardening, and garage sale-ing.
I am tagging only 4 passionate bloggers this time:
Heidi at the Nelson Family
Vicki my friend at a family private blog
Joy at JOYS OF HOME

Thanks so much for the wonderful award! You have a great blog!
ReplyDeletesorry I voted on your poll and had to vote for every category! They were all great things to blog about!
I followed you too!
thanks again for the award, I'll be back!
You are welcome. Keep up the good blogging work! Staci
ReplyDelete