My first born daughter graduates from Kindergarten TODAY (that is picture from the Internet and not her). I wanted to share some things we are planning to do at home in her honor this weekend. The school isn't doing anything formal for the parents. Bummer!Here are a few songs we will play in her honor.
Kindergarten Graduation Songs
ABC
This Little Light of Mine
I Believe I Can Fly
What a Wonderful World
A darling cap & tassle cupcake idea from No Fuss Fabulous!
Kindergarten Graduation Songs
ABC
This Little Light of Mine
I Believe I Can Fly
What a Wonderful World
A darling cap & tassle cupcake idea from No Fuss Fabulous!Quoted from the site: "Graduation caps never looked so good! These A+ chocolate desserts are easier than flunking Calculus. Just buy a package of Reeses peanut butter cups and Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Squares. Flip the Reeses over, place the Chocolate square on top, and pipe on a string of yellow frosting for the tassel. To make them extremely fuss-free, we used premade yellow frosting from the baking aisle. Serve them alone with a napkin or as a cupcake topper, either way you will definitely earn a diploma in fabulousness from all your friends. Congratulations - Hats off to you!"


Here's a simple paper graduation hat craft.
Happy Graduation to all the grads from preschool up to college!

Staci - your blog is fabulous. And you WON my GIVEAWAY!
ReplyDeleteEmail me your address, etc.
Love Sandy
Congrats to your daughter!
ReplyDeleteMy "little one" heads off to high school in the fall. Ugh!
Lisa
Yipee I WON a blog giveaway on one of my favorite blogs Design Dazzle!! You guys need to check out her blog! The give away was from http://www.reluctantentertainer.com/ THANK YOU for offering a giveaway. WINNER WINNER chicken dinner!!
ReplyDeleteHello! You can for sure use anything from my blog you want, all I ask is when/if you do just link it to my blog! I love your blog, so much fun stuff. My kind of thing for sure!
ReplyDeletesorry that last comment was from me (edensflowergarden) I didn't realize I was under my husbands gmail still!
ReplyDelete