Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our St. Patrick's Day fun 2010

,pWe finally made the St. Patrick's Day crafts I posted about

HERE

Then Lenny the Leprechaun brought gold candies on the 18th. Yes, a day late but oh well. I also didn't make it to the store for gold coins so I just used some of my candy stash from the basement-A.K.A my after the holiday (Valentine's Day) gold wrapped Reeses Peanut butter cups. I always buy candy on clearance for the next holiday. We had fun using what we had on hand to create these 100% free fun St. Patty's day crafts!
Then I decorated the table for our corned beef, cabbage, carrots and potato meal from

HERE

I had all of the utensils (.25 from a super bowl clearance cart at the grocery store), confetti (from ?), and napkins (from after Christmas sales) in my St. Patrick's Day box in the basement. I used green construction paper for the place mat. I also used my clearance Valentine's Day green with envy peanut M & M's for a fun green treat next to the plates.Here's the M & M's I bought at Target on Feb. 15th for St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.