Do you need or want more coupons that come in the mail?
In Utah, we do not get Red Plum inserts in our Sunday paper. BOO huh?! So, I talked to my mail carrier and she is hookin' me up with 15 inserts each week. I left her a McDonald's 100% free chicken snack wrap coupon taped in the mailbox last week as a thank you. I am excited to get more coupons! If you don't ask you never know. GO FOR IT ASK!
In Utah, we do not get Red Plum inserts in our Sunday paper. BOO huh?! So, I talked to my mail carrier and she is hookin' me up with 15 inserts each week. I left her a McDonald's 100% free chicken snack wrap coupon taped in the mailbox last week as a thank you. I am excited to get more coupons! If you don't ask you never know. GO FOR IT ASK!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.