Monday, March 29, 2010

Fabric covered small baby wipe containers-Tutorial using only a glue gun!

I went to a baby shower this weekend and there were some creative home made gifts. It made me want to get crafty for my baby and my mommy friends who are pregnant too! Here's one that I want to make only using a glue gun and scissors!

Fabric covered baby wipe containers
Photo from Studio 5

Materials Needed:

Small wipe container (I used Huggies brand that I purchased at the grocery store.)
7" of material
1½ yard decorative trim (that corresponds with your material) cut into two equal pieces
Batting (I suggest 6- or 4-oz.)
Other ribbon or embellishments (optional)
Glue gun and glue sticks
Scissors
Pen & permanent marker

Go to Studio 5's website for a complete tutorial on how to make them with only a GLUE GUN! I am going to use my Michael's or JoAnn's fabric 40% off a regular priced item coupons this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.