Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How we told our kids we were having a BOY! (or a girl in your case)

After my 20 week radiology ultrasound my husband and I went to the dollar store and got a balloon for each kid with "It's a Boy!" on it. I came in first with the video camera (not saying anything) and caught their reaction on camera when my husband walked in with the three balloons. Our kids were thrilled when we walked in with the news and a balloon to celebrate. It's a big deal for us to have a boy after three wonderful girly daughters. Grandma and Grandpa were there and excited! We took pictures of the kids with the balloons after we turned off the video camera. How did you tell your kids what you were having?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.