Monday, June 29, 2009

Favorite past time-Visiting model homes and dreaming for free!

This is my realistic dream home in Utah. It was a model home when I first met it a few years back.

I love this home! The inside is amazing. I wish I could share it with you but I video-taped it instead. YES, I did ask the model home salesperson. I sometimes have "interior design block" (you know like writing block). I occasionally need some interior design inspiration, so I go visit model homes (or home shows) and get inspired to create (for less $ money of course)! So if you need inspiration-Take the kids, it's hot, and go to a model home dream-It's FREE (the projects are big $$ but dreaming is free!

I just got back from a 2 1/2 week vacation with lots of new stuff to share with you. Stay tuned and tell your friends about my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Staci, I cam over from your link on Amy's blog, after linking to her from Reluctant Entertainer :-) Can you tell I like surfing blogs in morning!
    Just wanted to leave a comment to say I'd been by, and I hope to pop in again to read more. Right now I have to dash out to piano lesson with my daughter.
    Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do this ALL the time! Well, I used to, I've been to most of them within a ten mile radius. :) They need to build more. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Sarah- I know I need to find more model homes in my area too.

    Welcome Denise- Come back soon.
    Staci

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.