Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hello to my blog followers!

I want to give a shout out to my loyal 8 blog followers (and to my shy blog followers):0). I was interested to see the results of my blog poll. My personal projects & free/frugal tips for families were the top leaders. I will being doing more of those posts for you.
Thanks for following my simple blog. I hope you enjoy reading it because I enjoy this little blogging hobby. It has motivated me to get more projects done and help others take advantage of the free stuff out there. Don’t be shy let me know you are there and tell your friends about my blog too. Have a great day everyone. Staci

3 comments:

  1. Hi Staci-

    I do enjoy reading your blog! Sometimes I don't have time to comment ('cause I'm sneaking over while I'm at work) but I've definitely been inspired by the beautiful photos and ideas you've shared with us.

    Love the new colors & layout.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog today! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.