Run don't walk to your phone book and call your local Dollar Tree and see if they are selling $.10 seed packets. Here's the varieties we got last week.
They are packaged for 2009 at a 90%-100% germination. I will save some most of them for next year but we will plant the cold weather crops in late summer for a fall harvest. Ex. Carrots, lettuce, & spinach. Next summer the seeds will be at a 80%-90% germination-Big whoop. We loaded up on these varieties and plan on starting our seeds inside again. They aren't heirloom but I couldn't pass up $.10 seed packets.
They are packaged for 2009 at a 90%-100% germination. I will save some most of them for next year but we will plant the cold weather crops in late summer for a fall harvest. Ex. Carrots, lettuce, & spinach. Next summer the seeds will be at a 80%-90% germination-Big whoop. We loaded up on these varieties and plan on starting our seeds inside again. They aren't heirloom but I couldn't pass up $.10 seed packets. Do you want to see our indoor growing set up then go to my gardening label on the right hand side under gardening.
We got some $.10 flower seeds packets. I am excited to grow them in the spring. We just bought petunia flats this past weekend for $13.XX at a local nursery. Now I have $.10 seed packets to grow indoors for Spring 2010!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.