Howdy! I know I have blog readers out there who don't like comment on blogs. Ah come on...feel free to give me a comment or write me via email at www.designingmotherhood@hotmail.com What do you like reading and seeing on my blog? Comments, suggestions, additions are welcome. I think more the merrier. I hope you enjoy your time on my simple blog. If you feel inclined become one of the firsts to follow my blog. Thanks and COME again!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Stace, so good to see ya today :) I love the blog, and your fun ideas!
ReplyDeleteGood to see ya too Vicki. Come back and comment again soon. Staci!
ReplyDeleteHI Staci-
ReplyDeleteI saw your comment at Joys of Home and came by to visit.
I'm growing my very first vegetable plants - one bell pepper and one tomato. Don't laugh! They usually die on me so I decided to start small this time.
I'll gladly sign up to be a follower, looks like you have some great ideas.
Feel free to come by Another Day Today and visit my neck of the woods.
Lisa
Welcome Lisa. Glad you came over to my blog. I have learned a lot about gardening. I agree with you start small have some successes and failures. We have expanded every year and learned a lot.....and look at us now (mostly my husband). Come back soon.
ReplyDelete