Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Growing Herbs

I had some cilantro lately and reminded myself on how much I loved it.
So I decided to grow a few herbs this year. My husband and I went to Home Depot a month ago to check out their herb seed selection. We found this small herb growing kit. It was cute, an easy start, and a minimal investment of money. The kit was an Italian mix and came with basil, oregano, and parsley. We swapped out parsley for a cilantro seed pack. We followed the easy instructions and started the seeds under our grow lights in the basement.
Go ahead try something new this spring and have fun with it!
You never know you just might like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.