Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A plethora of Barbies...

I found this Barbie organizer for our basement playroom door at Target on clearance for under $5.00. I am happy to say we can get them off the floor now. Wishful thinking!

2 comments:

  1. This should have some funny tag line. Like: "Oh hey Ken. I'm just hangin' out. And you?" Or "Don't let the door hit ya . . ." This made me laugh out loud. The only one who plays with Barbie in our house is Rory, and he pretends her feet are boosters and flies her around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny. Do you see the missing head on a Barbie on the top row? Some parts are still M.I.A. My girls love to play with the Princess "Barbies". My husband is always designated to be Prince Eric and Prince Charming. So we ALL play with them at our house. I spent a lot of time playing Barbies with my sister back in the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.