Thursday, February 12, 2009

Front Door wreaths..from Target Clearance!

It's the thrill of the hunt at Target. I enjoy finding inexpensive and interesting home decor at Target. Here's a tip-I like to check out their "garden section" located by the electronics. They have nice fake plants/flowers and wreaths from time to time. If you watch them they go 75% off when the season is over. Here's some examples of what I find at Target.
My front door Smith and Hawkins wreath. I purchased it in fall 2008 because it was a summer item-75% off I paid $12.49. It is dried flowers, pinecones, cinnamon sticks, and dried greenery. It is now a bit sun bleached but from the curb you can't tell!

Here's a clearance Christmas wreath used for Valentine's Day. Again, I spent $12.48 and it was 75% off. I decided I liked this one enough to keep it inside for a punch of Valentine red in my house. The sun bleaches the dried flowers quickly outside.

Here's my Autumn Smith and Hawkins wreath I used last year. I purchased in later winter 2007 at 75% off! I took a close up so you could see the neat fall colors. This one was perfect for the front door. A side note: The dried flower wreaths shed-great for front doors.

2 comments:

  1. I soooo need to get to target. You have seen my house and it's lack of decorations! I also REALLY need to get my family photo done for this year. Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh the dreaded but wonderful Family photo-I'd hire a photographer for your cute family. I have an idea I'll explain more in person, Laura. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.