I more than willing to admit I am a Stay-at-home mom with mild decorating-Attention Deficit Disorder. While it's not extreme and some decorations stay put, a lot changes seasonally, and photos in frames change A LOT! I get bored staring at the same walls day in day out. So I have to change it.

This is my hallway with a photo collage of frames, my kids, and a metal family sign in the middle. I like the balance of this arrangement.NOTE: When doing a collage always include a common element.
As you can see frames are similar but not matchy matchy but have a common element...black and brown frames. The photos are in color and one in sepia…I want them to be all in color soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.