I can’t believe another year has flown by. I started this blog January 29, 2009 and it’s now 2011! Back in 2009, I decided to create a blog to help share some of my right-brain creative design and mommy ideas with others out there in blogland. I hope you found something here and were inspired to create it in your life. Along the way, I have learned a lot from other creative bloggers out there-So thank YOU! Now I feel like I have a blog full of ideas/projects/inspirations that I long to create.
With that being said, I am not going to post anything new on Designing and Motherhood in 2011. It’s time for me to move my creative energy to completing projects and not allow myself to collect any new inspirations. Know what I mean ladies? I now have the mommy energy, drive, and funds to execute the creative ideas that I have accumulated over the past two years.
I have goals lined up to finish my kids scrapbooks, take a painting class, create my family tried and true recipe book, redesign my office, finish up a few odds and end projects, and work with a few new interior design clients. I also want to spend more time reading the Bible with my husband at night when I usually did blog posts.
As for this blog, I will not delete it immediately. I will have it up and for reference (for you and for me). Please scroll down and you'll see the list of all my blog topics. I have lots of ideas: all the holidays, crafts, baby shower ideas, window treatments, recipes, home decor, mommy mishaps, teacher appreciation, organization, cakes, and birthday ideas. They are all there for you to view.
Well, as I move on I wanted to personally and sincerely thank you for following my blog and encouraging me. It's been fun. I wish you all the best in 2011!
Blessings to you all,
Staci






Hi there! I am disappointed to hear this, but I totally understand. I appreciate you leaving up your blog so people can still refer to all the great ideas. Thank you! =)
ReplyDelete