Thursday, November 4, 2010

Applique tie onesies for about $3!

I saw these at a local craft boutique for $8.00! I wanted to make one for my baby. Plus, I enjoy the minimal sewing projects. This would be a great baby shower gift. I guess I know what my baby is getting for Christmas from his Mommy!

Go here to make an Applique onesies

UPDATE: You can buy organic cotton onesies at Walmart for about $2 ea, use a scrap of fabric you have at home, and heat and bond it on for a grand total of $3ish!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my tie tutorial! You should totally make some!
    They cost less than 3 dollars to make. Walmart has organic cotton onesies for $2 and then it just takes a scrap of fabric and heat n bond.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.