Monday, November 8, 2010

Thanksgiving organization to a "T"!

Ok, I guess I should start thinking about Thanksgiving and not Christmas gifts all the time (I shop all year for Christmas). Here's a great FREE Thanksgiving holiday planning book. It's from Oceanspray.com!

You can print your own Thanksgiving holiday planning book. You check off items from a list of planning pages, menus, recipes and tips. Click the "create book" button at the bottom of the page, and the site will generate a .PDF file containing all the information you requested. Whew that is easy!

They have a nifty November calendar to plan a month in advance for Thanksgiving check it out HERE!Are you cooking this year? I am guest this year and I am excited to bake pies and a side dish. I like doing everything about every other year or so. It's a lot of work but fun work.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were back to blogging, I am so behind! This Thanksgiving planner is so neat! I printed one for myself since I am hosting this year...Great tips. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.