Thursday, October 7, 2010

Darling Tissue Paper Wreath or table centerpiece for Thanksgiving

I think this would be a great hostess gift for the Thanksgiving table.Here's what you'll need to make this tissue paper wreath:

Styrofoam Wreath Form
Tissue Paper Flowers (You can make them easily!)
Wire

Hot Glue
Ribbon
Go to Sweet charli for all the details. I recommend hanging it indoors or on a covered porch door.I was thinking how this can also be inexpensive to make for the loved ones in your life. You could make it for a baby shower, the hard to buy for mother-in-law, Halloween, Christmas, Easter, a new baby being brought home, some one who is sick in bed so they can look at it! Oh the possibilities....watch clearance racks for tissue paper. I always get tissue paper on Christmas clearance at Target for 75% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.