I went to another wedding recently. The bride and groom gave out delicious soft frosted sugar cookies individually wrapped for a wedding thank you/favor. The wedding colors were aqua and black. The napkin (in the background) tied the colors together nicely. Each cookie had edible crystal looking sprinkles with aqua beads placed in yummy soft white frosting. They were pretty and delicious. I enjoy attending wedding parties and getting cute favors. You could do this for a baby shower, girlfriend party, or bridal shower.Thursday, October 8, 2009
Wedding favors-Cookies
I went to another wedding recently. The bride and groom gave out delicious soft frosted sugar cookies individually wrapped for a wedding thank you/favor. The wedding colors were aqua and black. The napkin (in the background) tied the colors together nicely. Each cookie had edible crystal looking sprinkles with aqua beads placed in yummy soft white frosting. They were pretty and delicious. I enjoy attending wedding parties and getting cute favors. You could do this for a baby shower, girlfriend party, or bridal shower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.