Are you like me and the kids got WAY TOO MUCH CANDY at Easter? I put the Easter baskets, goodie bags, and junk on top of the fridge. Today I am going to rummage through it all. I will trash the Made in China candy. I will gather and donate the hard suckers, tootsie rolls, and the now and later candies to a local Dr. on my street. He gives them away at his clinic. Don't worry I'll keep the chocolate. It was fun to hunt for the candy but now we don't want cavities or a big bum!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
After the Easter egg hunts--TOO much candy!
Are you like me and the kids got WAY TOO MUCH CANDY at Easter? I put the Easter baskets, goodie bags, and junk on top of the fridge. Today I am going to rummage through it all. I will trash the Made in China candy. I will gather and donate the hard suckers, tootsie rolls, and the now and later candies to a local Dr. on my street. He gives them away at his clinic. Don't worry I'll keep the chocolate. It was fun to hunt for the candy but now we don't want cavities or a big bum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.