I used to attend these free lunch concerts when I worked downtown at an Interior Design firm. The Gallivan Center in downtown Salt Lake City has free music weekdays from noon to 1 p.m. till September 17th. If you are out shopping at the Gallivan Center check it out. Here's the lineup here.Monday, May 31, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT Summer free concerts weekdays from noon to 1 p.m
I used to attend these free lunch concerts when I worked downtown at an Interior Design firm. The Gallivan Center in downtown Salt Lake City has free music weekdays from noon to 1 p.m. till September 17th. If you are out shopping at the Gallivan Center check it out. Here's the lineup here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.