My Monday freebie (actually I paid $1.xx) trip out to the mall!
1. I am picked up daughters' free dance collage photo up at Sears shown here with the 2 items from #2 stop at the mall Bath and Body works.
Here's what I did and why! I saved my $ on those cheesy background dance studio pictures and really captured my daughters' dance personality at Sears instead for FREE!! Read below on the details.
Sears has a great offer expiring June 30th, 2010 one per family per visit. This would be great for Mother's day or Father's day too. A $44.98 value for free in a character collage. No it's not with a Mickey Mouse background it's catching your child in "character". No additional purchase is required either (but I think only 1 kid in the photo).
I like to do these for my kids' birthdays or dance photos. I don't buy over priced school pictures either-I want to capture their personalities on film not a goofy generic pose or smile from waist up. This is perfect for me as their proud mommy.
For details go HERE
2. Then I am headed over to Bath and Body works for a FREE signature collection travel size item with any purchase (up to $5 value)! Just head on over here to print a coupon! It expires on May 19th. Remember, this coupon states ANY item, so I got a $1 small lotion by the register. I plan on using the two items shown above in the picture for Mother's Day or my daughter's teacher, I haven't decided. 3. Then while at the mall we sang Happy Birthday to the lady at the Pretzelmaker and got 2 free pretzels. Hurry, it's only offered TODAY Monday, April 26th.
Go here about the promotion only offered Today, Monday, April 26, 2010. Call and make sure your store is participating. You can read all about it here.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.