Monday, January 4, 2010

It's a new year...and lot's going on already!

Hello everyone! I have been Missing in Action on here huh? This break has been really nice. I really haven't been on the computer. It's been a time of rejuvenation, holiday fun, organizing, cleaning, cooking, playing with the kids, eating out, going on dates, and planning 2010 here at my house.

A new update from my house: We decided to finish our basement to include 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. We already have a large family room area finished when we moved in 5 years ago. So, I have lots of designing and planning to do. I hope to share lots with you. The bedrooms are first till we meet with the plumber.

My husband took off the week in between Christmas and New Years and worked like a dog! Here's the 3 Bedroom update!
Framing DONE (we hired it out before Christmas)
Electrical DONE (Hubby did it all)
Speakers/Co Axle cable wiring ALMOST DONE (Hubby did it all)
Heating and Ventilation DONE (Hubby did it all)

We are trying to do a lot (but not all) of the work ourselves. I'll take some pictures and show you something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.