Are you looking for bunk beds with storage?
I was looking last year for attractive white bunk beds for my girls. I found this one (but I didn't buy it-it's too big for my kids room). If I had the space, I would have purchased it. Oh well.
I like:
- The orientation of this bunk bed
- The rails on top
- The dresser underneath
- The cork board underneath the bed (you can make this look yourself and just copy the concept in your kids room)
- The ladder on the side
I purchased a white bunk bed floor model from RC Willey (Utah) in February (a slow furniture buying month). If it's on the floor and there aren't anymore in the back make them an offer and take it home in your truck. It worked for us-100's of dollars off. Happy furniture shopping.
As you can see my girls love it. And YES, I have lime green walls in my girls room. LOVE IT!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. Blessings on your day. Come back soon.